Topics on this page
Overview section of the policy editor
The Overview section of the policy editor has the following tabbed sections:
- Name: Appears in the Display Name column and in brackets next to the Hostname value.
- Description: a description of the computer.
Identifies the parent policy (if any) from which the current policy inherits its settings.
- Anti-Malware: Whether anti-malware protection is on or off and whether it is configured for real-time or on-demand scans.
- Web Reputation: Whether web reputation is on or off.
- Firewall: Whether the firewall is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Intrusion Prevention: Whether intrusion prevention is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Integrity Monitoring: Whether integrity monitoring is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Log Inspection: Whether log inspection is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Application Control: Whether application control is on or off.
Computer(s) Using This Policy tab
Lists computers to which this policy has been assigned.
For information about events, see System events.