Topics on this page
Two Factor Authentication
Please see Cloud One User Management if you’re accessing Conformity through the Cloud One console. This documentation is relevant only to Conformity standalone customers.
Top navigation bar > User dropdown > User settings > Two-Factor Authentication
Two-Factor Authentication provides an additional step of user authentication which improves security for your Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity account against unauthorised access attacks such as:
Two-Factor Authentication is highly recommended for all users of Conformity given the sensitivity of data Conformity users have access to.
Two-Factor Authentication options
Currently, Two-Factor Authentication can only be setup at a user level, but Conformity is working on making this option available to be set at the Organisation level.
Set up Two-Factor Authentication
- Click on Setup Two Factor Authentication now
- Use any Time-based One-time Password Algorithm (TOTP) authenticator such as the Google Authenticator to scan the QR code, and then input the Authentication code and Verify
- On successful verification, a message informing that you will be signed out of the Conformity will be displayed. Click OK to log in again using the Two-Factor Authentication process
Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- Click on Disable Two-Factor Authentication
- Confirm by clicking on Yes, disable Two-Factor Authentication
_Note: You will not be signed out of the Conformity platform once you disable Two-Factor Authentication