Topics on this page
Getting Started With Conformity
We've created this guide to help you get familiar with the most basic functions in Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity so you can jump-start your journey with us without any delay.
Once you complete your sign-up, your Organization is already set up for you to start using Conformity. Please go through the checklist and follow the steps on the linked help pages.
- What is Cloud One Conformity?
- Review Organization Details
- Get familiar with the Dashboard
- Add Cloud Accounts
- Enable Real-time monitoring
- Create a Profile
- Configure Rules
- Set up Communications Channels and configure notifications
- Configure Scheduled Reports
- Assess your current Cloud Security
- Invite users
What is Cloud One Conformity?
Click here to watch the introductory demo.
Review Organization Details
Review your Organization details like address, contact email, and name.
Add Cloud Accounts
- When you first Sign-in to Cloud One Conformity, ensure that you have added all the cloud accounts to Conformity to be able to monitor them and stay on top of your security posture.
- Add an AWS Account
- Add an Azure Account
- Add a GCP Account
- Group similar accounts (e.g. prod and non-prod)
Get familiar with the Dashboard
Note: Organization settings access is dependent on your user role.
Enable Real-time Threat monitoring
Set up Real-time monitoring.
Create a Profile
- Create a Profile, (e.g. prod and non-prod) and
- Apply the Profile to your cloud accounts.
Set up Communication Channels and configure notifications
Set up communications channels (email etc) for highest severity alerts. Please remember to click 'copy to all' to copy these communication settings to other accounts.
Configure Scheduled Reports
Setup monthly scheduled reports for all security alerts.
Assess your current Cloud Security
Once you have your initial scan results from the first Conformity Bot run, you will need to resolve failures by prioritizing and creating a remediation plan. Read our user scenario for more info and follow the steps on Assessing your cloud accounts for the first time.