Topics on this page
Aws Outposts For Conformity
|User Role||Can Access|
|Technical Team member|
|DevOps Team member|
|Security Team Management|
You can deploy Conformity into your AWS account that hosts AWS Outposts. Verify that any resources deployed into AWS outposts are being reported on in Conformity. Also, to be able to distinguish between your AWS Cloud infrastructure and AWS Outposts infrastructure in Conformity use AWS Tags.
- Add an AWS account and select Automated Setup.
- Follow the instructions to launch the Conformity CloudFormation template.
- And then, click Next on the following page to run Conformity Rules.
- Once the Rules have run, click on Browse All Checks in the Dashboard Summary section.
- Filter by the AWS Outpost region, and ensure you see checks for any built-in Outpost resources.
High Availability is not supported for Cloud Conformity.