Topics on this page
Delete GCP stacks
You can delete stacks to remove File Storage Security from your GCP environment. You use the same process to delete storage and scanner stacks.
To delete a scanner stack, you must first delete all storage stacks associated with the scanner stack.
When you are deleting the stack from the console, you can copy the script using the Copy Script button. It copies the script onto your clipboard, and you can then paste it into GCP Cloud Shell.
To delete the stack from the console:
- Sign in to File Storage Security.
The console appears.
- In the table, select a stack.
- Click Delete.
- Delete the resources associated with the stack:
- Click Copy Script.
- Click Open Cloud Shell.
- Click Delete. The stack is deleted from the console.
You now need to delete the stack deployment in the GCP CloudShell:
- Paste and run the script in the CloudShell CLI.
- Click Authorize.
- Enter "Y" to continue with the deletion.
- If you are deleting a scanner stack, you must enter "Y" a second time.