Topics on this page
Create a Trend Micro Cloud One account
You may have created an account during the user sign-up process. To create an additional account:
- Sign in to Trend Micro Cloud One.
- In the upper-right corner of the console, select the drop-down next to your account name and click Create New Account.
Enter this information:
- Account Alias: Friendly name that will help you quickly identify this account. It does not need to be the same as your company name.
- Region: Where you want to create the account. For information about supported regions, including how data is handled within regions, see this FAQ.
After creating the account, you may want to invite other users to join it.
Since account and user storage, authentication, and functionality are now handled by Trend Micro Cloud One and not Workload Security, you do not automatically have a Workload Security account. Without the Workload Security account, you cannot use any Workload APIs or other functionality. Click the Endpoint and Workload Security tile to create the Workload Security account.
- Each user can create only 2 accounts across all Trend Micro Cloud One regions using their email address. However, you can also invite other users to join your accounts and join accounts created by other users. Joining an account created by another user does not count towards your 2-account limit.
- Deleting an account does not free up another account. It's still counted in the 2-account limit.
- If a single user needs to create and manage more than 2 accounts, please contact Trend Micro support and provide the following information:
- Email address of the user.
- Number of accounts needed for the user.
- Business reason for needing additional Cloud One accounts.