Topics on this page
Set up communications contacts
All contacts lists for this account are initially filled with the email address of the creator of the account. However, you can choose to set different contacts for three kinds of communications about operational events from Trend Micro Cloud One:
- Billing and Subscriptions: Communications to do with billing, subscription, and licencing.
- Operations: Communications to do with upgrades of system or software version, scheduled maintenance or downtime for features or services, deprecation of services or their application programming interfaces (APIs), and any specific operational or security issue related to the Trend Micro Cloud One account.
- General: Communications that are considered neither Billing and Subscriptions nor Operations.
The contact addresses for each kind of communication must be set individually.
Editing a contact list
- In the upper-right corner of the Trend Micro Cloud One console, select the account where you want to set communication contacts.
- Click the account name and then Account Settings.
- In the Communications Contacts section, click the Edit List button.
- In the dialog box, click the + icon to add an email address or the trash can icon to delete an email address, then click the Save button to confirm the changes.
In each dialog box, you can create a list of up to 5 email addresses. An email address can be the address of a distribution list (DL), the recipients of which can be multiple e-mail accounts.