10 November 2020 - General Release Notice
Introducing Guided Onboarding for our new customers and users to get familiar with the basics of Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity. When a new customer signs up with Conformity or a new user is invited to an organization, we will drop in timely emails to their registered email address with links to our online help at different stages for a seamless onboarding experience.
A new user/organization admin will be receiving the following emails based on their account activity:
- Welcome email for all new users
- Account set up guide
- Strategy guide to resolving failures and user management issues
Increased user limit for Jira Communication
The Jira communication channel can now fetch all users of an organization compared to the previous limit of 1000 users.
- Fixed a bug by additional validation to produce an error message when creating a profile with no inputs for RTM-011 rule.
- Updated our geolocation database to improve RTM geolocation data processing. For more information, see Realtime Monitoring Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug to ensure that Template Scanner can process SNS topic policies with a single statement properly.
- Fixed a bug with column headers in PDF Reports with checks included under 'List of Performed Checks' to match with the 'Browse all checks' column headers on the UI.