Topics on this page
Get started with Container Security
This section will teach you how to deploy Trend Micro Cloud One - Container Security on your Kubernetes cluster.
Container Security supports Kubernetes 1.14 or newer. Container Security does not support Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS). The runtime security feature has additional requirements.
- Sign in to Container Security.
- Depending on your needs, you can:
- Perform policy-based deployment control by installing the policy-based deployment controller on your Kubernetes cluster. See Add a cluster.
- Intermittently scan your container images after they are deployed using continuous compliance. See Create a policy.
- Use runtime security to get visibility into into any container activity that violates a customizable set of rules. See Configure runtime security.
- Scan images using Smart Check. See Integrate with Deep Security Smart Check.
- Create a policy that you can apply to your Kubernetes cluster.