9 July 2021 - General Release Notice
Compliance Standards and Reports
- Added Azure rules for AusGov ISM standard now supports Azure rules.
- We’ve also updated AWS Well-Architected Framework to the March 2021 version.
Track ‘apply profile’ events via RTM Dashboard
You can now track and view the ‘apply profile’ events via the RTM dashboard or query them via the public events API by using ‘account.apply.profile’ as the event name.
‘logicalResourceid’ Property added to Template Scanner
Checks returned from Template Scanner will now attempt to include logicalResourceId property in addition to usual properties.
Jira Communications Channel Update
Updated the Jira Communications Channel to clear out existing fields when selecting a new 'Project' and 'Issue Type'.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect error was displayed during Profile creation/ or update using a JSON file.
- Fixed a bug in the Checks API pagination that returned duplicate records across pages.
- Fixed a bug to remove duplicate checks for Compliance Standard PDF reports.
- Fixed a bug where a 'priority' field configured on a ServiceNow communication channel was not being populated on the created problem or incident issues. This field is calculated by ServiceNow using 'impact' and 'urgency' values and is not able to be manually configured.
- Fixed a bug on ServiceNow communication channel configuration where an input of 'low' in the urgency field was causing issues when the settings were tested.
- Fixed a bug to remove incorrect failure check counts from the 'CIS Microsoft Azure Foundations Benchmark' report email.
- Fixed a bug where the Template scanner could not scan a template for the 'AWS::EC2::VPCEndpoint' resource type if string values were provided for SubnetIds and SecurityGroupIds.