Topics on this page
Communication Channels Update
Updated the Webhook Communication Channel to send checks that have been deleted due to a user removing/deleting a resource. These checks delivered will have an additional field "isDeleted: true" to differentiate them from the current checks being sent via webhook.
Updated the Jira Communication Channel 'Create' and ‘Update' screens to no longer support swapping to an alternative connection type (OAuth or API token) to reduce the risk of breaking a successfully configured channel.
Cloud One Users
- With SSOv2 can now access Conformity via Cloud One UI. See our help page on Setting up SSOv2 Public API keys.
- Will receive account update emails if they have a valid email address in Conformity.
Scan a Profile in Template Scanner
Users without Admin privileges can now select and scan a Profile in Template Scanner via Conformity UI or API by calling the `/profiles` API.
- Fixed a bug to reduce the number of failed Schedule Reports generation.
- Fixed a bug to return the correct API response when a user typed a value while filtering regions.
- Fixed a bug to add an account name and account environment to the body of the system-disabled Conformity bot notification email.
- Fixed a bug with Template Scanner API Response body to include the actual accountId in the `account` field only when the `accountId`field is passed in the request body.
- Fixed a bug to successfully process intrinsic functions as arguments of '!Join' in the Template Scanner.
- Fixed a bug where Reports generated with individual checks did not display the Total counts on the PDF report correctly.