Topics on this page
Subscribe with Azure - Pay as you Go billing
For details on the billing methods and pricing, see About billing and pricing.
To sign up for a new Trend Micro Cloud One subscription on Azure Marketplace:
Go to the Trend Micro Cloud One page on the Azure Marketplace page.
Follow the Purchase a SaaS offer in the Azure portal instructions in the Microsoft documentation. Once subscribed, you'll see a message prompting you to go Trend Micro Cloud One to complete your registration:
If you can't complete this step, you can return to this page from your Marketplace Subscriptions page and complete the registration later.
Select Configure account now, which takes you to the Trend Micro Cloud One Sign In page:
You must complete the account linking within 24 hours of selecting Configure account now on Azure Marketplace.
Do one of the following:
- If you've subscribed to the Azure Marketplace listing on behalf of someone else who is the administrator of a Trend Micro Cloud One account, copy the link from the banner at the top of the page and send it to the account administrator so they can sign in and complete the linking process.
- If you've already signed up as a Trend Micro Cloud One user, use your credentials to sign in and go to step 5.
- If you're new to Trend Micro Cloud One, click Sign Up and create your user credentials. After creating and verifying your user profile, you will be able create an account to link to your Azure Marketplace subscription and the process is complete. Skip to step 6.
Do one of the following, depending on your circumstances:
- To create a new Trend Micro Cloud One account for use with the Azure Marketplace subscription, select "Create a new Account" from the dropdown list and enter the information required to Create a Trend Micro Cloud One account.
- If you've got an existing Trend Micro Cloud One account that you want to use with the Azure Marketplace subscription, select it from the dropdown list and click Link Subscription. If the account is already associated with another Marketplace subscription, you'll be asked to confirm that you want to link it to the Azure Marketplace subscription.
To confirm your subscription, you can check the Subscription Management page in the Trend Micro Cloud One console, which now shows "Subscribed through Azure Marketplace" as the Subscription Type.