Change your subscription account
If you're using AWS or Azure subscription billing, you can change the AWS or Azure account associated with your Cloud One account. For details on subscription billing, see About billing and pricing.
Change an AWS subscription account
First, cancel AWS subscription billing:
- Log in to the current AWS Marketplace account.
- Click Your Software.
- Under the Cloud One product, click Cancel Subscription > Yes >Cancel Subscription.
It may take up to two hours for your cancellation to be processed.
Next, sign up for Cloud One with another AWS account. See Sign Up for Trend Micro Cloud One.
Change an Azure subscription account
First, cancel Azure subscription billing:
- Log in to the Azure portal.
- Use the search bar at the top to navigate to the Software as a Service (SaaS) page.
- Select the name of your account (example:
Example Inc - Cloud One) and click Delete.
Next, sign up for Cloud One with another Azure account. See Sign Up for Trend Micro Cloud One.