Change your subscription account
If you're using AWS or Azure subscription billing, you can change the AWS or Azure account associated with your Cloud One account. For details on subscription billing, see About billing and pricing.
Change an AWS subscription account
If you want to be billed on a different AWS Marketplace account, subscribe to Trend Micro Cloud One and link the subscription to your Trend Micro Cloud One account from your new AWS Marketplace account. After you link the subscription, you will be billed on your new AWS account.
Your original AWS account will still show as subscribed to Trend Micro Cloud One. To remove this, cancel your subscription from AWS Marketplace in the original account:
- Log in to the original AWS Marketplace account.
- Click Your Software.
- Under the Cloud One product, click Cancel Subscription > Yes > Cancel Subscription.
It may take up to two hours for the cancellation to be processed.
Change an Azure subscription account
First, cancel Azure subscription billing:
- Log in to the Azure portal.
- Use the search bar at the top to navigate to the Software as a Service (SaaS) page.
- Select the name of your account (example:
Example Inc - Cloud One) and click Delete.
Next, sign up for Cloud One with another Azure account. See Sign Up for Trend Micro Cloud One.