Topics on this page
Update your user profile
This page applies to new accounts, created on or after August 4, 2021. Learn more
After signing in as a Trend Micro Cloud One User, you can change these elements of your user profile:
- Display name
- Time zone
- Language: English or Japanese
- Password: Your password must be at least 8 characters and include uppercase, lowercase, numeric, and special characters.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA): The accounts you belong to may enforce the use of MFA. Click Enable MFA to enable MFA on your personal device.
Updates to your profile are global, across all Trend Micro Cloud One accounts that you belong to.
To update your profile:
- In the upper-right corner of the Trend Micro Cloud One console, select your name and then My Profile.
- Change your settings and then click Save.