Trend Micro Cloud One now available
We are pleased to announce that Trend Micro Cloud One is available. Cloud One delivers to customers an all-in-one security services platform.
The initial Cloud One services include:
- Cloud One – Workload Security: Runtime protection for workloads (virtual, physical, cloud and containers)
- Cloud One – Application Security: Security for serverless, APIs, and applications
- Cloud One – Network Security: Cloud network layer security, including IPS (private preview - contact your Trend Micro representative for access)
- Cloud One - File Storage Security: Security for cloud file and object storage services (private preview - contact your Trend Micro representative for access)
Additional services that will be integrated into Cloud One over the course of 2020 include:
- Cloud One – Container Security: Image scanning in your build pipeline
- Cloud One – Conformity: Cloud security and compliance posture management
For more information about the Cloud One services and Cloud One in general, please see https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/business/products/hybrid-cloud.html
What does preview mean?
In Trend Micro Cloud One, some of the new security services and features are released as "Preview". This gives each customer an opportunity to gain experience and provide feedback prior to the official release. Therefore, these services and features are not yet an official release and are EXCLUDED from SLA warranties, if applicable. You acknowledge that the Preview services and features have not been released for production use, and as such, the Preview services and features may have errors or other operating deficiencies. The Preview services and features are provided “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. YOUR USE OF PREVIEW SERVICES AND FEATURES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Customers should review Preview services and features in a non-production environment. Customers can contact the Trend Micro Technical Support team while they are testing a Preview service or feature. We will review all customer feedback in order to prioritize enhancements for future official general releases.
How will this affect Deep Security as a Service customers?
The transition to Cloud One will be seamless to existing customers for all functionality relating to protection of your workloads. There is no action required on your part to ensure protection remains in place during the transition. Visually, you will start see changes in the web console and product documentation as this transition from Deep Security as a Service to Cloud One - Workload Security takes place.
Please see this article for more information: https://help.deepsecurity.trendmicro.com/cloud-one.html
For customers currently using SAML single sign-on, support for SAML is not part of the initial Cloud One launch. Customers can continue to access Deep Security as a Service using SAML without changes - support for SAML will be rolled out after the initial launch.
The following browsers are supported with the Trend Micro - Cloud One console and documentation site.
- Microsoft Edge 79 and higher
- Firefox™ 67 and higher
- Chrome™ 63 and higher
- Safari™ 11.1 and higher